top of page
- Tue, Jan 24Sweet Auburn BBQwith Lion Dancer performances at 6:30 & 8 p.m.!
- Tue, Jan 10Sweet Auburn BBQJoin us for a good time and help those that serve us!
- Tue, Sep 20Sweet Auburn BBQBy Chef Cam Floyd, with cocktails by Special Guest Caleb Grubb of Sour Puss & 8 Arm
- Tue, Aug 23Sweet Auburn BBQ
- Tue, Mar 22Sweet Auburn BBQTry exclusive, unreleased whiskey and learn about the history and process of whiskey making with spirits experts Sonny Howell and Angie Morgan!
- Mon, Mar 14Sweet Auburn BBQLearn the craft of butchering with Chef Cam Floyd of Sweet Auburn BBQ!
- Mon, Feb 14Sweet Auburn BBQLearn to make Chocolate Dipped Strawberries and Valentine's inspired Cocktails with the experts at Sweet Auburn BBQ!
- Mon, Feb 07Sweet Auburn BBQLearn about the art of Chinese BBQ “Char Siu Pork” and Asian Pickles
- Tue, Jan 25Sweet Auburn BBQStart your year off right with a healthy drink that still takes the edge off!
- Multiple DatesSat, Dec 18AtlantaYour favorite Asian Smokehouse is about to be smokin’ even later with Lino Yi of TKO.
- Sat, Dec 18AtlantaYou asked, we delivered. 🥐🎉 Join us Saturday, December 18th for ASIAN BAKE SALE: HOLIDAY EDITION! 🥐🎉
- Tue, Dec 14AtlantaEnjoy a festive evening of fun and merriment! Learn to make our famous Ginger Spice Cookies and Holiday Cocktails with the expertise of Chef Julian and Beverage Manager Sonny!
- Tue, Dec 07AtlantaMele Kalikimaka, y’all!
- Fri, May 07AtlantaJoin us every Thursday this month for Dumpling specials from some of Atlanta’s best Asian Chefs, with proceeds benefiting Advancing Justice Atlanta!
- Tue, Mar 16AtlantaJoin us for Ramen Night at Sweet Auburn BBQ, featuring BBQ Ramens, Japanese Yakitoris & Specialty Japanese Drink Menu!
- Tue, Feb 23ZoomJoin Ron, Howard, Anita & Papa George Hsu in making a Chinese New Year feast in your own home kitchen!
- Sun, Feb 14AtlantaCelebrate your Valentine with our special Chef's Five Course Menu or our Assorted Dessert Box & Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
- Mon, Feb 24Sweet Auburn BBQJoin us for Ramen Night featuring Lazy Betty Chef Lino Yi and our own Chef Nick Dresser! 6 p.m. until we're sold out!
bottom of page