Has a hot desire for BBQ taken hold of you? If you haven’t tried Sweet Auburn BBQ in downtown Atlanta, then you’re in for a treat. This is Southern barbecue with a twist - the melding of French refinement, Asian spice and Mexican flair that only the unique minds of Sweet Auburn can offer. With a wide selection and BBQ know-how as big as the great state of Georgia this place has the goods to make your mouth water and your taste-buds sing. Strategically set in the historic Curb Market, the SAB has been welcomed by the local community. Filling a growing catering niche has built a lot of buzz and now BBQ lovers from far and wide are making their way to the oldest market in Atlanta to sink their teeth into wonders such as:
· Slow smoked ribs that have been spice rubbed then smoked for 3 hours and smothered in a sweetly tangy sauce
· Tender, succulent, meaty Brisket
· Mac& Cheese - the mother of all comfort food. Made French style with Béchamel sauce, butter and more cheese than is legal in some states. High fat and highly phenomenal.
· Baked beans with butter and honey - loved by kids of all ages
And for those of us who like a bit of nutrition in our food:
· Crunchy Asian Pear Cole Slaw – a recipe once reserved for”Butter Poached Lobster. “Using pureed pear creates a yummy and healthy slaw. As Richard proclaims, ”pears pair perfectly with smoky BBQ”
· Top-selling Spicy Jamaican Collards. Fast cooked to retain the important parts, these famed greens are spiced up with Jamaican Jerk, cinnamon, scotch bonnet peppers, roast garlic to give your mouth the Yowza! factor it deserves
· Double roasted sweet potatoes offer full flavor with low calories, just the way Mama Nature intended
For your catering needs or to satisfy your hankering for top-notch barbecue, Sweet Auburn has blended their love of Southern food with French culinary expertise and the zing of Asian influence to bring you the best BBQ experience in Atlanta.